Invoice Finance2024-06-26T11:02:05+01:00

Invoice Finance

Wait for invoices to be paid. Or get your cash now. It’s a no brainer.

If you offer credit terms to your clients, but you could do with your money sooner rather than later, we can give you the cash now. Because not all businesses can afford to wait 30/60/90 days for invoices to be paid.

WeDo Invoice Finance

And it’s really easy to do. When you raise an invoice to your customer, simply send a copy to us for approval. Once we give it the green light, we’ll pay you up to 80% of the invoice amount – usually on the same day. Once the customer has paid, we’ll give you the remaining 20% – minus our small, prearranged fee. It really is that easy.

orange rule
Our fastest payment was in just over 2 hours. 
orange rule

What is invoice finance?

Invoice finance means you no longer have to wait for invoices to be paid to get your money. We’ll pay you most of your invoice immediately – usually the same day – so you can use that extra cashflow to keep your businesses running smoothly.

If you sell products or services to other businesses, we can help. Invoice finance is great for a range of sectors, including:

  • Recruitment agencies
  • Transport services
  • Manufacturing
  • Wholesale
  • Engineering
  • Professional services
  • Printing
  • Publishing

How it works

Benefits

WeDo Invoice Finance

Better cashflow

Unlock the cash tied up in yet-to-be-paid invoices, and use it today.

peace of mind

Peace of mind

You’ll be able to sleep at night knowing your commitments are covered and your business’s wheels are still turning.

expert support

Support from our experts

We’re always here for you, with commercial understanding and empathy, and expert advice to help your business.

no hidden fees

No hidden costs

We charge a simple, all-inclusive fee. You’ll know exactly how much each invoice is going to cost, with no surprises or hidden extras.

one month rollling contract

One month rolling contracts (optional)

You won’t be locked into a long contract. Cancel any time. But you probably won’t want to.

beter cash flow

Growth

Invoice finance helps you grow your business – because you can accept larger orders with the certainty and cashflow to fulfil them.

FAQs

How long will it take to get my facility up and running?2024-04-15T10:30:16+01:00

Generally speaking once we receive the small amount of information we require from our clients, your facility will be established in full within 1-2 business days.

Do you need to take a mortgage over my property?2024-04-15T10:31:30+01:00

No. WeDo Invoice Finance’s primary security is over your Tax Invoices, and we do not request any property security to support your finance facility with us.

I have $140,000 in unpaid invoices to my business customers but I only need $25,000.  Do I need to finance all of my invoices?2024-04-15T10:48:39+01:00

No. Unlike most of WeDo Invoice Finance’s competitors, WeDo Invoice Finance does not have any minimum requirements therefore our clients can pick and choose how much (or little) they need to finance.

How long will you contractually lock me in for?2024-04-15T10:35:07+01:00

We have no lock-in time frames, unlike most of our competitors. You can come and go as you feel without any termination or exit costs making it perfect for businesses that have irregular cashflow requirements throughout the year.

I had a debtor finance facility once before and I was charged $4,000 to establish it. How much is it going to cost me to set a facility up with WeDo Invoice Finance?2024-04-15T10:36:18+01:00

WeDo Invoice Finance only charge for our operational outlays which on almost every occasion will not exceed $450.

I had a bad debt of $40,000 last year with one of my business customers. How would that work under a WeDo Invoice Finance Invoice Finance facility?2024-04-15T10:42:21+01:00

One of the advantages of a WeDo Invoice Finance Invoice Finance facility is that our clients have the added protection of an in-built Bad Debt Insurance policy. Essentially once an Insurance Limit is approved against a selected financed debtor, WeDo Invoice Finance’s clients can trade up to the insured limit with absolute peace of mind against a debtor not paying due to their unexpected insolvency.

My mate told me about all of the “Hidden” Fees that exist within a debtor finance facility? What hidden fees does WeDo Invoice Finance charge?2024-04-15T10:43:46+01:00

Nil. WeDo Invoice Finance only charge 1 fee being the “daily finance fee”, which is calculated by using the invoice value and the number of days the invoice is financed. WeDo Invoice Finance charges NO OTHER FEES such as Interest, Monthly Management Fees, Liquidated Damages, Exit Fees, Renewal Fees, Security Release fees, etc, etc.

Call us on 1300 434 111, or book a free consultation

You could have your money within 24 hours.

Go to Top